AFC Business January Breakfast Event
AFC Business are delighted to welcome Ian Girling, Cheif Executive of Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry to this event. Ian will be sharing his thoughts on the issues and priorities for business and we look forward into 2017.
Event 7.30am to 10.00am
- 7.30am to 8am tea and coffee served and the chance to meet with other business men and women in a relaxed and friendly environment
- 8am Ian Girling, Chief Executive of Dorset Chamber of Commerce and Industry to talk
- 8.20am delicious full English or continental breakfast served
- 9am guests are invited to move tables and meet with other business delegates
- The opportunity to win a business card draw
- 10am event closes
This event is just £15 Plus VAT per person and non-members are welcome. Due to the popularity of this event, we advise booking early to guarantee your place.
Please bring plenty of business cards!
Please note, all bookings must be made online. Delegate lists and name badges are automatically generated from the information you add to your booking. If you are booking multiple guests, please add their name and company name so they receive a name badge and their details are on the delegate list.
Menu choices and any dietary requirements will be taken from online bookings ahead of the event. Unfortunately, we are unable to change any menu choices or cater for dietary requirements on the day of the event.
Thank you to the Official Partners of AFC Business:
We look forward to welcoming you at Vitality Stadium.