Actions and Detail Panel
Affordable warmth: fuel poverty facts and what's available to assist client...
Tue 6 December 2016, 14:00 – 17:00 GMT
Come along to this free, informative and practical workshop and find out more about what is available to help you and your clients keep warm and well at home for less cost.
Even if you have attended a similar event, this area is always changing so come along and find out the latest information.
This feedback for a previous session sums up the day: "It was actually very useful and sort of fun!"
You will find out:
- What fuel poverty is, who it affects and the impact on health
- How to get the best deal for energy bills (this should help your household too!)
- What support and finanical help is available locally and nationally
- What can be done to save money and energy
- Which schemes are available for vulnerable clients
We'll be providing everything you need to know without adding hugely to your probably already large work load!
Any questions please phone the Selce office on 0208 269-4882.
Book NOW - our sessions normally fill up fast. If you cannot make this date, another session will be run in January. Alternatively if you can a team meeting,community group, a network of partners or similar then we can come and run a bespoke free session for a minimum of 15 people.