Actions and Detail Panel
Affordable warmth-fuel poverty & what's available to assist clients-March
Thu 23 March 2017, 13:00 – 16:00 GMT
LAST FUNDED SESSION FROM THIS FUNDER SO BOOK NOW!
Come along to this informative, practical and engaging workshop to find out more about what is available to support you and your clients keep warm and well at home for less. All workers and volunteers that come in to contact with people from low income and vulnerable households are welcome.
Even if you have attended something similar before this area is always changing so come along for free and find out the latest information.
Feedback for a previous session "was actually very useful and sort of fun!".
You will find out:
- What fuel poverty is, who is affects and how it affects their health
- How to get the best deal for energy bills (this should help your household too!)
- What is availabe to assist them-locally and nationally
- What can be done to save money and energy
- Schemes specifically to help vulunerable clients
The basics of what you need to know to enable action to be taking without adding hugely to your already large work load!
Any questions please phone the Selce office on 02082694882. Book now as these free sessions normall fill up fast.