Actions and Detail Panel
Africa HGE Forum 2017
Wed, 21 Jun 2017, 08:00 – Thu, 22 Jun 2017, 11:00 BST
The Africa HGE Forum will bring together SMEs, business leaders, investors, policy makers, multilateral institutions and business development partners to discuss the challenges and opportunities in expanding high-growth, innovative businesses in Africa; then explore how access to angels and private equity funds could be accelerated.
The forum will aim to promote and connect high potential, high growth enterprises seeking financial and technical assistance with global investors, business development partners and international markets.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The forum is designed for potential and existing high-growth SMEs & Startups, Policy Makers, Business Angels, Venture Capitals, Institutional Investors - Banks, Insurance Companies, Pension Funds, Endowments, Fund of Funds, High Net-Worth Individuals, Family Offices; Development Partners, Researchers, Business Development Service Providers, Business Support Practitioners, Advisors, and other Professional Service Providers.
- Gain practical insights and growth strategies.
- Learn key winning strategies from successful leaders.
- Understand the key culture management principles in growth phase that can be applied in your organisation
- Increase productivity, performance and profit in your organisation.
- Access financial and technical assistance and grow.
- Discover latest investment opportunities and projects in various sectors.
- Develop partnerships with high-growth businesses and investors.
- Discover new technologies, products and services that are leading the industry.