San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Investment, innovation and entrepreneurship are the keys to sustainable economic development in Africa, as growth accelerates on the continent there are fresh opportunities for investment to be exploited. The conference will bring together business leaders to explore entrepreneurship and investment opportunities the continent, reflect on practical experience, real success and future prospects for growth. The event will aim stimulate thoughts and action with a view of promoting further trade and investment in Africa’s dynamic economies.
Key topics to be addressed includes:
- Africa in the Global economy.
- The benefits of Africa Interregional trade corporation: EAC, ECOWAS, SADC & COMESA,
- Growing Investment opportunities in the frontier market: Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure, Business Services & Agriculture
- Financial Solutions for African businesses: Private Equity, Venture Capital, Investment Banking and Mobile Banking.
- Sustainable investment in Africa
Join AT&IF Discussion Forum
To join and post discussion questions on our forum, visit Africa Trade & Investment Forum
For Media, Advertisment and Sponsorship
For partnership, advertisment, PR related enquiries, contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.s-scg.com
To become a member of Sub-Saharan Consulting Group, visit http://www.s-scg.com/membership/
When & Where
SSCG Corporate Services
SSCG is a global management and advisory firm that specialises in providing innovative and tailor-made market intelligence, enterprise development solutions, advisory and management consulting services to organisations and individuals seeking to explore and engage in business activities in Africa. Read more at www.s-scg.com