- Relive the golden days with this exclusive event at the Natural History Museum - an After-school Club for Grown-ups. It's going to be epic!
- For just £30, you can uncover little-known secrets about the museum on a late-night treasure hunt, see specimens and design your own dinosaur t-shirt. Interesting and fun, right?
- After being selected into a house by the Museum Headmasters, there'll also be plenty of fun and games to entertain you on the night!
- And, since no school trip would be complete without a disco to finish off, we've brought back our uber-popular post-event silent disco for an additional £18. Hurry though, these bad boys are going to sell faster than the race for the back of the bus!
Remember that time, in the middle of your ‘dinosaur phase’, when you got taken to the Natural History Museum with your class? If you're anything like us, you remember it fondly as the Best. Day. Ever. Well, almost. There was that small annoyance of being kept on a tight leash by the teachers when all you wanted to do was run around and explore. Well, folks, now that you're an adult (well, physically at least), that's all about to change...
Due to popular demand, we've brought back the super awesome After-School Club for Grown-Ups at the very same Natural History Museum you once visited as a child! This is your chance to unleash your inner child and enjoy the school trip of your dreams with all your favourite people but this time, at night! Ooooh, exciting.
Standard tickets priced at £30 get you all of the above from 7pm-10pm on Friday October 14, but if you really want to make the most of the night, you should 100% pounce on the £48 tickets that get you access to the amazing silent disco from 10pm-1am too. If it's anything like last time, it's going to be an instant sell-out so you better be among the first to put your hand up!
Need to know
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to After-school Club for Grown-ups with or without entry to the silent disco or silent disco only tickets at The Natural History Museum on October 14 2016.
- Please select your preferred option at check out.
- Please bring your e-ticket or print out with you and present it on arrival.
- Please note that photography and filming may occur on the evening and which may feature visitors. By purchasing a ticket and attending the event, you are agreeing to the use of these images in any future promotional, advertising or publicity material.
- Please note the Silent School Disco starts at 10pm. Those with tickets for the After-school Club for Grown-ups only, you will need to leave the Museum at the end of the event at 10pm. Those with combination tickets can stay on.
- Over 18s only.
- This ticket cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Disabled helper tickets are available on request, subject to availability. To request these please get in touch on email@example.com.
- Time Out Card discount is not available with this event.
- See Time Out's terms and conditions here https://www.timeout.com/london/shop/terms-and-conditions