Actions and Detail Panel
Agendashift facilitator day, Bristol
Thu 27 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, right time
- Needs met at just the right time
"Looking back to the Agendashift session in Leeds a few weeks ago, it has been incredibly helpful to me in my professional development” – EB, Scrum Master & coach
"What stood out for me was how the participants started to develop a shared ownership of organisational change through shared outcomes and values. It managed to align even a bunch of strangers." – TR, Agile coach
The Agendashift facilitator day is a practitioner-focussed transformation mapping workshop. It's your chance to get first-hand experience of our integrated facilitation and coaching tools and a great opportunity to explore new ways to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
- Discovery: Identifying strategic goals, obstacles, and outcomes
- Exploration: Debriefing your Agendashift values-based delivery assessment, agreeing scope and approach
- Mapping: Building your transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generating, framing, and developing actions
- Operation: Organising for continuous transformation
You'll be working collaboratively, learning new coaching and facilitation tools as you build a transformation plan based on a shared understanding of opportunities for development and outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, you'll practice some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Cynefin, Agile, Lean Startup, A3, and Kanban.
Agendashift is values-based, non-prescriptive and method-neutral. See how it works with your favourite Lean-Agile method or none! You should consider attending if:
- You've an interest in Lean-Agile transformation as a practitioner or sponsor
- You’re already an Agendashift partner (facilitator) and you’d like the opportunity to hone your skills in a safe environment
- You’re considering becoming a partner and you’d like to get up to speed quickly. Join within a month of the workshop and receive a £50 discount!
If you're already an Agendashift partner, don't forget your £50 discount code. A 50% discount is available to past workshop participants also.
Your facilitator for the day will be Mike Burrows, Agendashift founder and author of Kanban from the Inside. Preview the intro and first chapter of his forthcoming book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation.