Your chance to experience and practice the main elements of the Agendashift debrief/action workshop:
- Contextualisation, integrating Clean Language with the Cynefin four points exercise
- Debriefing an Agendashift values-based delivery assessment
- Prioritising areas for initial attention
- Exploring and organising outcomes
- Generating actions, then framing Lean Startup-style and developing A3-style
- Structuring a Lean-Agile transformation or engagement
- Review, reaffirm, articulate
You should consider attending if:
- You’re already an Agendashift partner (facilitator) and you’d like the opportunity to hone your skills in a safe environment
- You’re considering becoming a partner and you’d like to get up to speed quickly. Attendees receive a £50 discount on joining the programme
- You’ve a general interest in Lean-Agile transformation as coach, consultant or internal sponsor
Agendashift is method-neutral. See how it works with your favourite Lean-Agile method or none!
Price: £265 plus VAT where applicable. £50 discount available to partner programme members.