Actions and Detail Panel
Agendashift facilitator day, London
Thu 19 January 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 GMT
Your chance to experience and practice the main elements of the Agendashift transformation mapping workshop:
- Discovery: Explore strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, change strategies
- Analysis: Debrief your Agendashift values-based delivery assessment, agree scope
- Mapping: Build a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generate, frame, and develop actions
- Operation: Organise for continuous transformation
You'll be working collaboratively, building a transformation plan based on a shared understanding of how things are, opportunities for development, and outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, you'll practice some powerful techniques from Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, Clean Language and Kanban. It's is a great way to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
You should consider attending if:
- You've an interest in Lean-Agile transformation as a practitioner or sponsor
- You’re already an Agendashift partner (facilitator) and you’d like the opportunity to hone your skills in a safe environment
- You’re considering becoming a partner and you’d like to get up to speed quickly. Workshop attendees receive a £50 discount on joining the programme
Agendashift is method-neutral. See how it works with your favourite Lean-Agile method or none!
Price: £265 plus VAT where applicable. £50 discount available to partner programme members.