"Looking back to the Agendashift session in Leeds a few weeks ago, it has been incredibly helpful to me in my professional development” - EB, Scrum Master & coach
The Agendashift facilitator day is your chance to experience and practice the main elements of the Agendashift transformation mapping workshop:
- Discovery: Identifying strategic objectives, obstacles, outcomes, and change strategies
- Exploration: Debriefing your Agendashift values-based delivery assessment, prioritising opportunities, and agreeing scope
- Mapping: Building a transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generating, framing, and developing actions
- Operation: Organising for continuous transformation
You'll be working collaboratively, learning new coaching and facilitation tools as you build a transformation plan based on a shared understanding of opportunities for development and outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, you'll practice some powerful techniques from Lean Startup, A3, Cynefin, Clean Language and Kanban. It's is a great way to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
Agendashift is method-neutral. See how it works with your favourite Lean-Agile method or none! You should consider attending if:
- You've an interest in Lean-Agile transformation as a practitioner or sponsor
- You’re already an Agendashift partner (facilitator) and you’d like the opportunity to hone your skills in a safe environment
- You’re considering becoming a partner and you’d like to get up to speed quickly. Workshop attendees will receive a £50 discount on joining the programme
If you're already an Agendashift partner, don't forget your £50 discount code! A 50% discount is available to past workshop participants also.
Your facilitator for the day will be Mike Burrows, Agendashift founder and author of Kanban from the Inside.