Actions and Detail Panel
Agendashift practitioner's workshop, Oslo (Miles)
Fri 21 April 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 CEST
This Friday 21st event is now private to Miles. Go to the public event Monday 24th.
Imagine… everyone able to work consistently at their best:
- Individuals, teams, between teams, across the organisation
- Right conversations, right people, right time
- Needs met at just the right time
That’s the vision; how do you begin to bring it to life? This workshop has some answers, a chance to get first-hand experience of some integrated facilitation and coaching tools and a great opportunity to explore new ways to scope, launch, or re-energise your Lean-Agile transformation.
"Looking back to the Agendashift session in Leeds a few weeks ago, it has been incredibly helpful to me in my professional development” – EB, Scrum Master & coach
"What stood out for me was how the participants started to develop a shared ownership of organisational change through shared outcomes and values. It managed to align even a bunch of strangers." – TR, Agile coach
- Discovery: Identifying strategic goals, obstacles, and outcomes
- Exploration: Debriefing your Agendashift values-based delivery assessment, agreeing scope and approach
- Mapping: Building your transformation plan
- Elaboration: Generating, framing, and developing actions
- Operation: Organising for continuous transformation
You'll be working collaboratively, learning new coaching and facilitation tools as you build a transformation plan based on a shared understanding of opportunities for development and outcomes essential to your success. Working on things that really matter to your organisation, you'll practice some powerful techniques from Clean Language, Cynefin, Agile, Lean Startup, A3, and Kanban.
Agendashift is values-based, non-prescriptive and method-neutral. See how it works with your favourite Lean-Agile method or none! You should consider attending if:
- You've an interest in Lean-Agile transformation as a practitioner or sponsor
- You’re already an Agendashift partner (facilitator) and you’d like the opportunity to hone your skills in a safe environment
- You’re considering becoming a partner and you’d like to get up to speed quickly. Join within a month of the workshop and receive a £50 discount!
If you're already an Agendashift partner, don't forget your £50 discount code. A 50% discount is available to past workshop participants also.
Your facilitator for the day will be Mike Burrows, Agendashift founder and author of Kanban from the Inside. Preview the intro and first chapter of his forthcoming book Agendashift: clean conversations, coherent collaboration, continuous transformation.
Price: £525 plus VAT where applicable. A £50 discount is available to existing members of the Agendashift partner programme. Based in Norway or another country outside the EU? Choose the appropriate ticket type and we'll invoice you separately.