Actions and Detail Panel
Agents & Distributors Master Class
Tue 29 November 2016, 09:00 – 16:00 GMT
Selecting the right overseas partners can be essential for successful exporting. However, the failing of an agreement is both time consuming and expensive.
This Agents & Distributors master class will provide companies with information on how to search and sign the best agents and distributors for competitive advantage abroad and how to create successful partnerships.
This full day master class will include discussion on critical issues such as:
- Roles and types of agents and distributors
- Selecting the right partner through search and selection
- Sourcing of information and use of selection
- Setting up agreements for agents and distributors
- Legalisation of agents and distributors agreements
- Latest data on EU legislation for agents and distributors
Eligibility/who should attend
Places are limited to two delegates per company.
Companies must be based within one of London’s 33 boroughs and must have been trading for a minimum of 12 months. You must be looking to increase your overseas market access.
Delegates should be exporters or those new to exporting and is not suitable for agencies or intermediaries for example: translation agencies, web developers/agencies, international business development agencies etc
£150 + VAT
Please follow this link for our terms and conditions:https://www.events.ukti.gov.uk/portal/page/terms-and-conditions/