Actions and Detail Panel
AgilePM (Project Management) Foundation Course
Wed, 26 Apr 2017, 08:30 – Thu, 27 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
AgilePM® was originally developed with IT systems in mind but over time has become recognised as a versatile method of project management that can be applied across a range of industries. However, focus remains on engineering and IT development projects. The Agile approach is far less traditional than other project management styles because it advocates the notion that the project team should create the project plan rather than the project manager. AgilePM® works closely with the customer or end user throughout and focuses on evolving solutions to problems. This concept works particularly well in IT where the design of the system may have unexpected consequences.
Course Aims: The AgilePM® Foundation certification will assist delegates to develop an understanding of the methodology and the key principles needed to successfully carryout an agile project. The course details the techniques and procedures to remain flexible and adaptive to an evolving project environment. The Foundation certification is aimed at project managers progressing towards the Practitioner level as well as those either in a supportive role or those aspiring to be Agile project managers in the future.
- Agile Project Management Fundamentals
- The Agile Project Management Process
- Work Products and Deliverables
- Agile Project Teams
- Agile Project Management Practices
- Project Management and Control
- Other Agile Project Management Concerns
- 2 day classroom based course
- Fully certified AgilePM® instructor
- 40 minute closed book multiple-choice exam on the final day.
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 25 (50%).