San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Another year has flown by and it’s the HHDBA Annual General Meeting and the ever popular Question Time, on Thursday 20th November at Haywards Heath Golf Club. There will be refreshments, food and lots of good company. More than that, there will also be a unique opportunity to have your say and ask questions of our distinguished panel.
- Caroline Bentley, International Trade Adviser, UKTI
- Kevin Howard, Chief Operating Officer, 1st Central Insurance
- Gary Shipton, Editor in Chief, Sussex Newspapers North at Johnston Press
- Stuart Silk, Associate Vicar of All Saints Church, Lindfield
- Norman Webster, Cabinet for Planning, Mid Sussex District Council
With such high profile brains, we’re looking forward to hearing your questions, views and concerns.
We are grateful to NatWest for their sponsorship of this event. It is excellent to have their support!
As usual we will be giving out “Goody Bag” packages, so if you would like us to promote your business, please could you deliver any promotional material relating to your companies to the Golf Club by 16:00 on the day.
We will also be raising Money for our charity of the year, St Peter and St James Hospice. We will be most grateful for donations of prizes.
So please start planning your questions and let them be as sharp and probing as you like; please send them in advance to Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get the ball rolling speedily on the night.
When & Where