Actions and Detail Panel
AGM Immediately Followed by General Data Protection Regulations Presentatio...
Wed 26 April 2017, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
Chamber AGM followed by a presentaton on General Data Protection Regulations by Hilary Messer from Gardner Leader.
Latest Preseidents Report : >>Click Here (pdf)<< to read it
All welcome, including visitors and non members.
18:30 AGM Agenda (30 minutes)
- Approve and adopt the Minutes of the last AGM(pdf)
- Approve and adopt the Annual Accounts (pdf) for the year ended 31 October 2016
- Approve and adopt the Annual Report (pdf) presented by the President
- Elect President and Vice President for 2017
- Carry out any other business that may be done at an Annual General Meeting
Click to download other AGM documents (members should vote via the proxy form if they can't be present)
19:00 General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) Presentation Update by Hilary Messer
Recently the ICO fined a company £120,000 over "unlawful text messages". Yet soon, new stricter regulations you MUST comply with will come into force. Join this session to find out how you will definitely be affected, what you need to do and by when. Also, understand what you MUST NOT do - don't get caught out.