To give you the knowledge and confidence to successfully look after your aircooled vehicle.
- How an air-cooled engine works
- How to get the best out of your engine
- What can go wrong and how to prevent them from happening
- Key things you need to know about an MOT
- Key things on keeping you, your passengers safe.
After Lunch (Hands On)
- How to maintain your aircooled vehicle
- Adjusting points, timing and valve clearances
- Changing Oil & Strainer
- Changing Spark Plugs
- Changing the fan belt
Carrying spares to help breakdown services getting you back home safely
Further reading and learning more