Actions and Detail Panel
AIX: Gas 2017
Wed, 5 Apr 2017, 08:30 – Thu, 6 Apr 2017, 17:00 BST
AIX Gas brings upstream players together with power sector and downstream developers and investors for a frank discussion of project opportunities and investment issues affecting all stakeholders across the gas sector.
The 2017 agenda will focus on:
• Gas-fired IPPs – identifying sources of investment and understanding instruments that can catalyse private investment.
• Gas import trends
• Who has the most credible LNG export plans
• Investing in the upstream to secure feedstock
• Markets that are attracting investor interest
• Developing gas distribution networks
• Pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, family offices – matching new investors to projects