Actions and Detail Panel
Alcohol IBA - Livewell Southwest
Wed 2 August 2017, 09:30 – 13:30 BST
Alcohol Idenification and Brief Advice (IBA) is an interactive and practical course that will build individuals’ confidence and understanding about how to raise & respond to alcohol issues in an effective way.
IBA Training Outcomes
By the end of the training, participants will:
• Be more knowledgeable about alcohol
• Provide simple advice and deliver a brief intervention
• Be able to signpost people to appropriate services
• Have useful techniques to help individuals to reduce their drinking
• Develop confidence to raise and respond to alcohol issues in everyday life and working practices
• Have the skills to deliver alcohol IBA
• Be awarded a certificate of attendance that is mapped to DANOS Unit AH10
Who can attend?
• Individuals, carers, veterans & serving personnel, community groups, teams or organisations, including those working or caring in community, voluntary, health & social care services & education
• Anyone aged 16 or over
• Anyone living or working in or around the Plymouth.
How much does IBA cost?
Training is delivered free of charge.
If you have any further queries or problems please contact us on 01752 437177 or email Livewell.firstname.lastname@example.org