Alcohol Research UK Postgraduate and Early Career Symposium 2017
Don’t miss Alcohol Research UK’s Postgraduate and Early Career Symposium for 2017.
The Symposium provides an ideal opportunity for early career researchers to share their findings, learn from colleagues, and develop their professional network.
The Symposium will culminate in an Evening Reception and Networking Event in Central London. Visit our website to find out more: http://alcoholresearchuk.org.
Tickets are free.
The Symposium is designed for interactive presentations and discussion among participants.
- Get involved as a presenter and discover new ways to effectively communicate your work in a variety of formats.
- Explore new ideas and new thinking.
- Take advantage of knowledge sharing and professional networking.
- Gain valuable insights and information across a wide range of alcohol-related research.
Attend our Evening Reception and Networking Event and:
- Contribute to a debate about the future directions in alcohol research.
- Meet fellow researchers and practitioners from a wide variety of backgrounds in an informal setting.
- Further develop your professional network.
Who should attend?
- Postgraduate, PhD and post-doctoral researchers
- Students undertaking a Masters degree
- Practitioners embarking on a career in the field with an interest in research.
Alcohol Research UK Annual Conference 2017, Wednesday, 5th April 2017
If you're attending our Symposium, why not enhance this experience by joining us on the following day for our Annual Conference for 2017 'Working together: people, practice and policy in alcohol research' where we will be exploring co-production and collaboration in alcohol research and practice.
With an excellent line-up of speakers from a wide range of backgrounds, we will consider how sharing experience can help to bridge the gaps between research and practice.
Student discounts apply. Register here: https://alcohol-research-uk-annual-conference-2017.eventbrite.co.uk