Actions and Detail Panel
Alexander Technique introduction course
Wed 7 June 2017, 11:00 – 12:30 BST
Who is this course for?
People who are looking for a lasting solution to address poor posture, back pain and repetitive strain Injuries. Also people wanting to improve performance, breathing and overall balance, and coordination.
This course is ideal for beginners or people with previous experience wanting to refresh their knowledge.
Structure of course:
Some of the skills you will learn are listed below; along with whatever particular activity or issue you may want to bring to work with.
* Identification of harmful postural habits. * Postural re-education.
* Developing an accurate body map * developing kinaesthetic awareness.
* Understanding and experience the dynamic functional anatomy of breathing.
* Learning human anatomy function and design in relation to movement.
* Gentle restorative movement procedures.
* Conscious constructive release & restorative techniques.
* Learning how to constructively bring the body/mind back into balance.
* Hand Outs and assignments.
* This course will include a certificate of continuing professional development which will account for 12 hours.
Testimonials from people that have worked with me http://poisedandbalanced.com/testimonials/
Nicholas Brandon is an experienced teacher with over 20 yrs experience.
My core values: Kindness, non-judgment, being playful, inspiring and learning.
To reserve your place book as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To book email: email@example.com or call mobile: 07540 442 769 Studio: 020 7792 1347
Date and Time
West London Buddhist Centre, Royal Oak House, 45A Porchester Rd, London, W2 5DP
Royal Oak House, 45A Porchester Rd