Actions and Detail Panel
All the help you can get - a free support fair for Herts businesses
Thu 1 December 2016, 14:00 – 17:00 GMT
Every small and medium-sized business needs to know what help is out there – so join us to find out about all the free business support you can access in the county.
We’re bringing together all the major schemes, support organisations, grants and programmes under one roof for the first time! Join us at the Fielder Centre in Hatfield and find the right support for your business growth at this major event showcasing the range of public funding and free specialist advice available.
Our own specialist advisers will also be available for you to discuss your growth plans and help identify the most appropriate scheme and support for your organisation. Be sure you’re not missing out on free help and grants that may be available for your sector or location. Network with other SMEs and build your knowledge of All the Help You Can Get to develop your business.
The organisations present offering free or public-subsidised support will include:
- Ambition Broxbourne
- Association of Police & Crime Commissioners
- Better Business for All
- Business Babble
- Carbon Trust
- Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Creative England
- Department for International Trade (formerly UKTI)
- Enterprise Europe Network
- East Herts District Council
- Exemplas Performance Improvement
- Green Triangle
- Herts Chamber of Commerce
- Herts Constabulary
- St Albans Enterprise Agency (STANTA)
- The Careers & Enterprise Company
- Watford & West Herts Chamber of Commerce
- Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
- West Herts College
- UK Training & Development
- University of Hertfordshire Business School
Hundreds of SMEs have told us they want more information about the various schemes and support out there, so we’re expecting a large number of bookings.
Free event, free parking, free seasonal refreshments, free help to grow your business - don’t delay, register today to guarantee your place!