San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
All Together Better
Be in the know and spread the word
A hands on health and care event where you will be able to try out activities to take away in a pack and use with people you support, volunteer or work with.
Health and social care services in Dudley borough are changing. We want to activate the hidden knowledge and creativity of local groups and voluntary organisations. Why? So that a wider range of resources can be connected together to care for people and families and keep them well and healthy.
We think the first step to activate this wealth of skills and experience is to put information in the hands of people from community based groups and voluntary organisations.
This event is for people:
- Who work with or support groups of local people
- From community groups, faith groups, voluntary organisations or social enterprises
- Who deliver services in community settings
- Who simply have an interest in wellbeing, health or care
At the event you will be warmly welcomed and will be able to:
- Meet and talk to people from different groups and organisations
- Find out about some of the planned changes to health and care services and why so much change is happening in Dudley
- Think about and discuss who plays a part in helping people to be well, healthy and cared for locally
- Take part in discussions and give feedback which will be given to decision makers
- Be given an Activity Pack to take away and use with your group or organisation
Activity Packs are designed for you to involve people in Dudley’s ‘biggest ever conversation about health and social care’. They include ways of giving feedback on your ideas, discussions and concerns to Healthwatch Dudley. Everything we hear will be fed back to decision makers in April.
Be in the Know sessions are happening all around Dudley borough including at a People’s Network event!
Wednesday 24 February, 10:00am - 12:00pm The Beacon Centre near Sedgley Register
Monday 29 February, 7:00pm - 9:00pm Talbot Hotel in Stourbridge Register
Tuesday 8 March, 12:30pm - 2:30pm DY1 Community building, Stafford St, Dudley Register
Wednesday 9 March, 10:30am - 1:30pm The People’s Network in Brierley Hill Register
Monday 21 March, 7pm - 9pm Willowfields in Coseley Register
Book your place by clicking the green 'register' button at the top of this page, find out more at http://healthwatchdudley.co.uk/in-the-know , call 03000 111 001, or email email@example.com
If you can’t make it to an event but would still like to be involved contact us for an activity pack.
All Together Better is a partnership which brings together health and social care organisations to review and shape future health and social care services in Dudley borough. Their aim is to ensure that people receive the best possible care with services that continue to meet future challenges and embrace the opportunities for improvement.
To find out more visit http://www.dudleyccg.nhs.uk/alltogetherbetter or follow @ATBDudley on Twitter.