Outdoor toddler session at Highway Farm which is ten minutes from Redruth, Cornwall. Fridays, term time only.
This is a session where you and your child have lots of outside space to explore in all weathers. There's a creative 'starter' each week but no set 'craft' that you have to replicate. This is about free play and creativity, take the lead from your child :) There's tea and coffee on site, feel free to bring children's drinks and snacks.
I'm Niki, my background is early years, children with special needs and Forest School, I also have four grown up children of my own. I have an Outdoor First Aid certificate and a DBS check. I'm passionate about children playing out!
Here are some photos of what we've been up to before https://www.facebook.com/NikiWillowsOutside/photos/?tab=album&album_id=10154177711884726
Booking - tickets are sold in 'families' If you have one child and your friend has two you count as a 'Family of Five' this gets us (slightly) round the Eventbrite fee per ticket. I charge £3.10 per person but Eventbrite do add on a little.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Please bring extra layers and waterproofs, the farm has a micro-climate all of its own
- We run whatever the weather - clue in the title
- No need to print your tickets out I have a list
- We have a fire if it is cold and some shelter, but no indoor space
- We have a compost loo
- Please wait in the car park and I will come down and pick you up at ten
- Mud is involved - please wear old clothes!
Hope to meet you soon :)
Quotes from parents
'Perfect, I've arranged my job around it'
'I like being outside, the great environment to explore, the balance of freedom and facilitation. And the beverage!'
I am independant of Highway Farm but should you wish to find out more about nursery places, please email the team here - email@example.com