Actions and Detail Panel
All you need to know about Google Analytics
Fri 28 April 2017, 09:30 – 12:30 BST
Who should attend?
This is aimed at small business owners and marketing executives and those with a basic knowledge of Google Analytics. If you’re thinking “I have it but don’t really know how to use it”. This one is for you.
What will I learn?
Google Analytics has been around for over 10 years and yet many businesses are unaware of its power.
It is the best application for tracking traffic patterns on your website that allows you to monitor your website traffic, customer sentiment and keep an eye on your marketing efforts.
The fact that its free and also integrates with other Google programmes is what makes it so powerful.
Learning how to use it yourself can be a minefield. So this three hour workshop will help you to:
- Understand the basic information in Google Analytics and what you need to look at
- Set up goals to give you the key data you need
- Build a dashboard for ongoing measurement
- Identify which other tools to use
- Make Google Analytics tie up with all your other programmes
There are just 8 places available. Book your place for just £50per person.