Ally Capellino and London Design Festival 2013
Friday, 30 August 2013 at 19:00 - Thursday, 31 October 2013 at 00:00 (BST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Win Ally Capellino’s newest design – Mitchell. This 3 way unisex bag is a soft brief, rucksack or cross-body satchel. Made in London from soft tumbled Italian veg tanned leather with heavy bridle leather straps, in either bottle green, dark tan or black. Retail price £560.
London based accessory label, Ally Capellino has over 30 years of design history. Its recognisable contemporary design ethic is one of simplicity combined with a meticulous attention to detail. Respectful of the traditions and enduring qualities of classic design, it is always looking forwards. British fabrics and manufacturing combined with Italian veg tanned leathers are at the heart of the collection.
Ally Capellino's London shops in Shoreditch and Golborne Road house the full collections.
By entering this prize draw you will automatically be registered to receive newsletters from Ally Capellino and the London Design Festival. You can unsubscribe from the emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email. Ally Capellino and the London Design Festival will never share your details with any third parties.
Terms and Conditions for Prize:
1. This Prize Draw is open to adults aged 18 or over, except for employees of the London Design Festival, Ally Capellino, their families, agencies or anyone else associated with the administration of this competition.
2. There is no purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
3. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative available.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted.
5. Prize will be delivered to a UK address only, within one month of contacting the winner, subject to availability.
6. The competition will close on 22 September 2013 at 11pm.
7. The London Design Festival will notify the winner via email.
When & Where
London Design Festival
The London Design Festival is an annual event, held to celebrate and promote London as the design capital of the world, and as the gateway to the international creative community.
The London Design Festival 2016 will be 17-25 September.
If you would like to take part in this year's Festival, click here.