This is a comprehensive 2 Day Training to discover the AlumierMD Brand in detail.
On this course, you will learn everything you need to know about the AlumierMD product range.
Theory will cover homecare and professional products and on the second day you will perform and receive an Enzymatic Retexturing treatment.
10am - 5pm
- Introduction to AlumierMD and cosmeceutical concept.
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin, skin conditions and molecules used to correct them.
- AlumierMD product knowledge and application.
- Prescription and consultation techniques.
10am - 4pm
- Theory of chemical peeling.
- Safe practice for chemical peeling.
- Consultation and preparation for chemical peeling.
- Practical workshop.
- Everyone will perform and receive an enzyme peel.
- Exam paper & assessment.
You will be provided with an AlumierMD Training Manual, an AlumierMD Training Tools Booklet, AlumierMD Pen and an AlumierMD Post Procedure Kit.
Refreshments will be provided. Lunch will be delegates responsibility.