San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Social Media from a starting point
Wednesday 5 November 2014
Henry Thomas Room, Tower Building, Holloway Road
‘Building a web presence and a Social Media Campaign’
Facebook, Blogs, Twitter, YouTube this workshop will help to establish your project or your business, and enable it to grow.
This workshop will be for beginner and intermediates.
The workshop will cover the following:
• Establishing a Social Media foundation, and the best ways to do this
• Facebook, Blogs, Linkedin, Your Tube, Google +other epublishing
• Identifying the right social media for your project/business/idea
• Objectives, branding and key messages
• Social media etiquette, what works and what doesn’t
• How to plan and schedule engaging content for your campaign
• How to monitor activity and respond to comments, including negative feed back
• Avenues to get the right media coverage for your project
Hina currently writes news as well as life interest articles for magazines & online publications. She writes scripts, books and is a published author and poet.
She also uses her skills to share and train students, professionals and executives in social media, e-book publication and journalism, and guest lectures to Universities and Conferences.
When & Where
Alumni Association - your graduate club
After you graduate we want you to keep in touch with London Met and get the most from our vibrant, diverse alumni community.
Our dedicated Alumni Association supports students after graduation and into their new careers with a range of programmes, events and publications.
We would appreciate it if you would please inform us when you change your contact details by filling in this form.