Actions and Detail Panel
Amazing Dance Fitness class by Swedish Fit®!
Wed 21 June 2017, 18:55 – 19:40 BST
The joy of moving!
Pick up your mat, your trainers, comfortable sportswear and get ready for an hour of fitness and fun!
The DANCE intensity is ideal for improving coordination. The session cleverly blends Swedish Fit and dance moves. You perform a series of simple, fun moves to a soundtrack with varying rythms and styles. It boosts body awareness and lets your creativity run wild.
What Is Swedish Fit?
- A Complete Sport: The one hour session includes a warm-up, strength building exercises, cardio and stretching!
- Have Fun, Get Fit: A high intensity, non-stop full body work out full of fun loving, like minded individuals
- Fitness For Everyone: Classes have been developed by doctors, physiotherapists and osteopaths for all ages and genders
- An Affordable Alternative: We are priced very competitively at £6 per class or £25 for one month’s membership with unlimited access
- No String Attached: Swedish Fit doesn’t use contracts so you pay on a per session or monthly basis and you don’t even need to book, just show up and have fun!
In a circle around the Swedish Fit coach, participants reproduce simple movements to the beat of lively music. A Swedish Fit session is a unique opportunity to take care of your well-being and to blow off steam in a friendly, non-competitive and performing way. This subtle alliance between fun music and physical exercise will boost your morale and release these famous welfare hormones called endorphins!
How to join a class?
You don't need to book a class but please come 15 minutes before the begining.
Access to classes is possible, by:
- Presenting a personal and valid Swedish Fit/Gym Suédoise Member Card (1month unlimited access £25)
- Presenting a Swedish Fit ticket (50 pounds for 10 simple entries)
- Paying a single class fee (6 pounds)
Together is better, let's spread the word! Everyone is very welcome to the class! :)