Actions and Detail Panel
Amazing Swedish FIT® class: Have Fun, Get Fit!
Sat 3 June 2017, 12:00 – 13:00 BST
Pick up your mat, your trainers, comfortable sportswear and get ready for an hour of fitness and fun!
What Is Swedish Fit?
- A Complete Sport: The one hour session includes a warm-up, strength building exercises, cardio and stretching!
- Have Fun, Get Fit: A high intensity, non-stop full body work out full of fun loving, like minded individuals
- Fitness For Everyone: Classes have been developed by doctors, physiotherapists and osteopaths for all ages and genders
- An Affordable Alternative: We are priced very competitively at £6 per class or £25 for one month’s membership with unlimited access
- No String Attached: Swedish Fit doesn’t use contracts so you pay on a per session or monthly basis and you don’t even need to book, just show up and have fun!
How to join a class?
You don't need to book a class but please come 15 minutes before the begining.
Access to classes is possible, by:
- Presenting a personal and valid Swedish Fit/Gym Suédoise Member Card (1month unlimited access £25)
- Presenting a Swedish Fit ticket (50 pounds for 10 simple entries)
- Paying a single class fee (6 pounds)
Together is better, let's spread the word! Everyone is very welcome! :)