Actions and Detail Panel
Amble for AMMF - 4th September 2016
Sun 4 September 2016, 00:30 – 23:30 BST
AMMF is delighted to announce the launch of its very first annual fundraising event – Amble for AMMF.
On the first Sunday in September each year, we hope to bring together the AMMF family and supporters to raise funds and awareness for AMMF and cholangiocarcinoma.
On Sunday, 4th September 2016, we invite you to join us for the first Amble for AMMF, and donate £10 per adult to help us beat cholangiocarcinoma sooner.
How it works:
Amble any distance, anywhere. You can join in wherever you are in the UK or in the world; amble on your own, with the dog, in a group, in the park, in the country, down in the valleys or up in the hills - anything ‘ambley’ goes!
What to do:
1. Plan your amble. Decide the place and time, then let friends and family know what you will be doing, when and why. You may even get some company!
2. Register to Amble. Registration is free, just click the green 'Register' button above.
3. Donate £10 per adult:
- online at the Amble for AMMF Justgiving page
- offline using a sponsorship form – click here for a form
- or text AMBL16 £10 to 70070
4. Visit AMMF’s online shop for t-shirts, wristbands, lapel pins and balloons.
Now you're ready to Amble for AMMF.
For info: Here’s the dictionary definition of an amble: a slow, easy or gentle paced walk, a stroll!
For more information, go to AMMF's website, or contact the organiser.