San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Ever wondered what it's like working at a large multinational company? Or working within the fast-paced and constantly changing IT industry?
Open to 16-24 year olds, this event aims to help educate attendees in a number of different areas relating to employment, education and training.
Run by Microsoft interns, here’s briefly what you can expect from the day:
- A brief introduction to Microsoft and working in the IT Industry.
- An inspirational talk from Arron Child, Windows Phone marketing manager and 2013 Marketing Academy scholar.
- Tips on CV's, Interviews and Assessment centres.
- A chance to see our latest technology and take part in our interactive challenge.
- Dedicated time to chat and network with current Microsoft interns in various roles (such as Technical, Marketing, Sales etc.).
We aim to make these sessions interactive and engaging to ensure you gain the most from your afternoon at Microsoft.
We look forward to meeting you on Friday 11th April. Until then, you can meet and have a chat with the team organising the event through our social channels!
Thank you for registering and we look forward to meeting you on Friday 11th April!
The Get On Team