San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Escape the City evenings are a really fun way to spend an evening with some friends, meet some interesting like-minded people, and hear from someone who has an interesting story.
Back by popular demand, we're hosting Charly Cox, a coach and entrepreneur who helps you figure out how to match fulfilling work with paying the rent.
5 reasons to come
- You want to gain clarity on the bigger picture of what impact you want to achieve in your life;
- You want to build a vision of who you could become and/or what you could do;
- You want to identify the emotions that surface when you consider change and what role they are currently playing in your ability to make that change;
- You want to take stock of where you’ve been and where you want to go;
- You want to make a solid commitment to do something for the better.
About the speaker
Charly Cox was drawn to leadership work after seven years of work in Africa. In addition to running two sole trading entities (first a consultant and second as a freelance photographer), Charly went on to found and grow her own communications company in Sierra Leone.
Charly started the company on $700 and her kitchen table, and took it through growth without outside investment, using reinvested profit, to create an in-house multi-national team and a sizeable turnover. Clients included member agencies of the United Nations, Oxfam and British Airways. Charly went on to train in coaching and now works with clients in Africa, Asia and the UK. She now works in leadership development as a coach, trainer and speaker.
- MONDAY 20th JANUARY 2014 - ADAM STREET CLUB
- NB: Bar opens: 7 pm | Talk starts: 7.10 pm
- We will be meeting at the Adam Street Club – the private members club for entrepreneurs.
- About Adam Street: London is our HQ (the city where Escape the City was born) and we are thrilled that our London events take place at the Adam Street Entrepreneurs Club.
Evening hosted by http://www.escapethecity.org/
When & Where
Escape the City - The Escape School
Escape the City is a global community of +250,000 talented professionals who believe that life is too short to do work that doesn't matter.
We help talented professionals escape unfulfilling jobs and transition into more fulfilling work, build careers on their own terms, and start businesses that matter.
Join our Tribe at www.escapethecity.org.