Actions and Detail Panel
An evening with Les Ferdinand
Tue 24 January 2017, 18:30 – 21:00 GMT
Prostate Cancer UK, the Official Charity of the EFL, invite you to spend an evening with Les Ferdinand on Tuesday 24 January 2017 at The Counting House pub near Bank station in central London.
Hosted by Sky Sports reporter Dickie Davis, we'll find out why Les is joining the biggest ride in football in June 2017* and his role as Director of Football at QPR. Now 50, we'll look back at Les' career from his days at Hayes to representing England, get his thoughts on the current England set up, the season so far and the upcoming transfer window.
It's a free event. Just let us know you are coming by registering yourself and your friends online.
The match day schedule
- 6.30pm Event opens & light refreshments served
- 7.00pm Welcome & introductions from Prostate Cancer UK
- 7.15pm Q&A with Les hosted by Sky Sports reporter Dickie Davis
- 8.00pm Questions from the audience 8.15pm Informal football chatter
- 9.00pm Close
Got a question for Les on the night? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org before midday on Monday 23 January, and we'll ask the best ones on the night. The event is in the Griffin Room on the 3rd floor where light refreshments will be served. There will also be a cash bar available too. Please note there is no lift to the third floor of the venue and event will be on Facebook live too.
We hope you can join us for a fantastic evening!
From the team at Prostate Cancer UK
* Les is joining Football to Amsterdam 2017 is our two-day epic cycle ride to Amsterdam from 9-11 June 2017. 500 football fans, 3 days, 2 countries. 1 cause. Find out more here at prostatecanceruk.org/amsterdam