Agora Financial UK is proud to present an intimate evening of expert insight and thought-provoking discussion with financial professional and best-selling author, Nomi Prins.
Nomi will be sharing her insight into global risk, the current state of the capital markets and the private banking system, and offering her thoughts on what lies in store for Britain in what she calls the ‘Artisanal Money Era’.
A former managing director at Goldman Sachs in New York, a Senior Managing Director at Bear Stearns in London, and a Senior Strategist at Lehman Brothers and Chase Manhattan Bank, Nomi has addressed the Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank and other central banks, governments, private companies and universities regarding the banking system and the global economy.
She is a best-selling author with six books, the most recent being All the Presidents' Bankers: The Hidden Alliances that Drive American Power, and is currently working on a new book, Artisans of Money: The Rise of Central Bank Power, Financial Warfare and Shifting Super Powers. She has also written for Forbes, Fortune, The Guardian, The New York Times and various other international publications.
During the only public talk she’ll be giving here in the UK, Nomi will exploring:
- How a Trump administration will impact the UK
- Which global mega-banks and policies pose the greatest risk to the financial system
- How the financial crisis catalysed a major shift in super power status and alliances from the West to the East, and where Britain fits in
- Who would be most impacted by a US rate hike and what it would mean for Britain
- How Brexit will affect trade and capital flows and economic conditions around the world
- What we can learn about the future based on examining the relations between the Bank of England and its central bank counterparts around the word
- How long sterling could remain weak and how much further it could fall
As well as an opportunity to hear Nomi speak, attendees will also have the chance to chat with her and various Agora Financial UK editors over a glass of wine. In attendance will be Daily Reckoning editor, Ben Traynor; small cap analyst, Sean Keyes; currency wars expert, Tom Tragett; precious metals expert, Simon Popple; and the author of The Future of Investing, Tom Bulford.
WARNING: Tickets are strictly limited, so be sure to register now to avoid disappointment.