This one-off event will look back on and celebrate one of the most dramatic and memorable seasons in St Mirren’s history – the 1999/2000 First-Division-winning year.
It will be hosted by broadcaster and Saints fan Colin Kelly, who will be joined by manager Tom Hendrie and several members of the squad to reminisce about the season, helped by video highlights of key games.
Guests will also be able to put their own questions to the team for what we are sure will be a really lively evening. A pay bar will be available throughout the event.
Terms and conditions -
- access to the evening will work as detailed when the #BuyTheBuds campaign launched in the summer, details of which are still on our sign-up webpage.
- as the event is licensed, we are afraid it is available to over-18s only
- SMISA's premium and plus members have until Sunday 13 November to guarantee their free place. Premium or plus members who haven’t claimed their free place by 13 November will still be able to do so after that date (for free) by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org but be aware it will be first come, first served by that stage and if the event fills up, they may miss out.
- while premium members can bring a guest, we don't have capacity for plus members to do so
- free places at the event should not be transferred. We reserve the right to cancel any tickets of people not entitled to have signed up.
- on Monday 14 November we will make any remaining tickets available at a cost of £10 each. All money raised will be donated to St Mirren’s youth development.
As always, if you have any questions, please send them to us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there on the night for what should be a great evening.