San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Working with other organisations in a consortia can enable your organisation to achieve with others what it would not be able to achieve on its own.
This training will put you in a better position to understand what consortia working is, what it involves, and if it is right for your organisation.
Who should attend?
- Staff and trustees / board members of not-for profit organisations providing services to the people of Barking and Dagenham
- Your organisation should have a track record in service delivery
- Your organisation should have an annual income of more than £10,000
The introductory workshop will enable you to understand:
- The benefits of collaborative working
- Issues and problems of consortia working
- Types of consortia structure
Terms and conditions - the small print
- We will make an administration charge of £50 when participants do not attend this event.
- We will not make this charge where participants give us four working days’ notice of cancellation.
- If you send a substitute from your organisation the administration charge will not apply. Please let us know the name and contact details (email and phone) of the substitute.
- We reserve the right not to admit participants who turn up more than 30 minutes late unless we are given advance notice. We will make an administration charge when participants are refused admittance.
For further information please contact Chris: email email@example.com, tel: 020 8532 7328
When & Where
Barking & Dagenham Council for Voluntary Service
We aim to increase access to high quality training for Voluntary and Community Organisations and Social Enterprises providing services for the public benefit of residents in Barking and Dagenham.
For more information, please visit: