An introduction to DevOps with Amazon AWS
This two day training course will give you a full introduction to DevOps through the interactive use of Amazon Web Services (AWS).
During this course you will learn:
- What is DevOps?
- Introduction to The Cloud
- Using Platform-as-a-Service
- Infrastructure "As Code" and Version Control
- Lean, DevOps and a Continuous Delivery "pipeline"
- Quality Assurance
- Configuration Management and Containers (Docker)
- The future of Operations
As well as discussing some of the theory behind DevOps we will build a simple DevOps development pipeline in AWS giving rich hands on experience with the most popular DevOps automation tools.
NOTE: A laptop with a working wifi connection is required to take this course.