An Introduction to the EYFS with Jo Gordon
Thursday, 3 November 2016 from 09:00 to 12:30 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
An Introduction to the EYFS - Jo Gordon
This course is aimed at supporting practitioners who are new to the EYFS and who wish to develop a better understanding of the statutory framework
This briefing will give participants the opportunity to become familiar with the Early Years Foundation Stage. The session will include an overview of:
- The learning and development requirements including the prime and specific areas of learning and development
- The three characteristics of effective teaching and learning
- The safeguarding and welfare requirements.
- A brief overview of the statutory assessments including the two year progress check and the EYFS Profile which is assessed at the end of the Reception year.
Save This Event
When & Where
South Thames Early Education Partnership and Teaching School Alliance. (STEEP)
STEEP- the South Thames Early Education Partnership;
Six South London, Nursery Schools and Children’s Centres, with a long history working with children and families.
- Support and Training for Childminders,
- Initial Teacher Education,
- CPD for Early Years professionals in schools and settings.