Actions and Detail Panel
An Introductory Workshop to Human Capital Analytics
Fri 5 May 2017, 14:00 – 17:00 BST
5th May 2017, 2pm – 5pm at The Counting House 50 Cornhill, London EC3V 3PD
Red & White consulting partners LLP is a boutique, Singaporean-based consulting firm that provides bespoke talent management solutions.
We have implemented our unique, data-driven process with clients across Asia to facilitate hiring the right people, choosing the right training and retaining their loyal and productive employees for years to come.
Red & White is looking to share our knowledge with businesses in the UK, and is hosting a complementary workshop 2pm - 5pm at The Counting House, 50 Cornhill, London, EC3V 3PD, on 5th May 2017 where we will share:
- Our pioneered Human Capital Analytics process
- Client success stories on how Human Capital Analytics helped businesses across Asia optimize their performance appraisal or incentive systems.
- How you can implement analytics to improve recruitment strategy in your own business
What is Human Capital Analytics and why use it at all?
Human Capital Analytics is a data-driven process to make decisions. It combines psychometrics and business data to understand the drivers of employee success enabling informed decisions in recruitment, training, mobility and retention.
At Red & White we believe in decisions grounded in data. Having clear evidence for your decisions allows you to diagnose the source of a business problem and develop a tailored solution.
At the workshop
This workshop, we will be focusing on Talent Acquisition. For Red & White, Talent Acquisition is about hiring the right people for your business, which answers questions like:
- What does my ideal candidate look like?
- How do I know my hiring process is hiring great candidates?
Why use data-driven Talent Acquisition Strategies?
- Hire high potential candidates by identifying the success profile that fits and excels within your company culture and using it to inform your hiring process.
- Improve the motivation, engagement and productivity of new employees at the organisation by hiring candidates who have a pre-disposition to perform.
- Decrease time to hire by using candidate/company profile match as a hiring criteria to filter vast numbers of applications.
- Reduce early attrition due to mismatch between candidate personality and company culture.