Analysing Performance Data in the Primary School
This course helps you explore RAISE reports and inspection dashboards making links to your internal data systems whilst considering the implications for inspection.
- To understand the importance and principles of assessment;
- To form hypotheses from externally available performance data (including RAISE and Ofsted inspection dashboard);
- To understand the importance of tracking current data;
- To use data to make predictions and support self-evaluation;
- To analyse individual, group and cohort data and trends.
Suitable for Infant, Junior, Primary schools, Head Teachers, senior / middle leaders, phase leaders, core subject leaders
Monday 28th November 2016
L.E.A.D. Academy Trust, 5a The Ropewalk, Nottingham NG1 5DU
Course Leader – Paul Longdon
Free for L.E.A.D. TSA members
£175 for non-TSA members (£125 additional place)