Actions and Detail Panel
And My Stone Heart Beats - Silent Meditation-Prayer-Healing at Ardoyne Shop...
Sat 8 April 2017, 11:00 – 12:30 BST
A gathering of people of all beliefs and no beliefs at Ardoyne Library opposite the Ardoyne shops, to send positive energy and healing into the area.
We will create a pattern that symbolises love and Oneness together made out of stones. Bring a stone of your choice then place it where you feel guided, as we create this beautiful pattern together.
Then we will gather around our co-created pattern and sit for half an hour in silence to meditate/pray/send out positive intentions/visualise/whatever each individual would like to do.
On the day:
– place your stone where you feel guided as we create our pattern of love and oneness together.
- write your heartfelt hopes and intentions if you wish to, and we will include these as an installation in the space.
- grab a cuppa while you think.
- we will gather around the symbolic pattern we have created together, and sit for half an hour in silence, sending out positive energy and healing in whatever way we choose to.
– as you leave you can choose to take a stone with you, a connection to another person, a reminder of our connection to one another.
Places are linited to 40 for this event. If you’re joining us, please get your free ticket here.
Please share and invite friends.
This is the second in a series of gatherings throughout 2017.
Huge thanks to healer and artist Michelle Grattan for supporting this event and to all the friends and volunteers helping me with these events across the year. If you're interested in being part of the team, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Venue: Ardoyne Library, 446- 450 Crumlin Road, Belfast, BT14 7GH
Date: Saturday 8th April
Suitable for over 16's.
Ardoyne Library is only 4 miles from the city centre. Head up the Crumlin Road and when you reach the mini roundabout go straight across. You'll see an ambulance depot is on your left and the library is the building next to this.