FREE* Professional Business Pitching Workshop (see ticket explanation at the end of this page)
And... What do You Do?
How to Transform any Conversation you have in a potential sale, collaboration or business partnership!
In order to make sure everyone practises their presentation and leaves with a clear pitch about their specific business, this session is limited to a maximum of 8 people.
Do you run your own business? What do you say when someone asks you "What do you do"? Do you usually say a self-appointed title and your business name... and expect people to understand what that means? Do you sometimes get a blank gaze from the other person? Do you really feel your answer is strong enough to turn that person into a potential client, collaborator or a promoter of your business?
During this session you will:
- Learn what you should say when you talk about your specific business
- Learn how to talk about it
- Practise your pitch
- Receive real feedback on how you come across to potential clients
By the end of this session you will:
- Know and remember the pitch you made for your business
- Know how to talk about your business to get more clients
- Know how to sell yourself without feeling guilty
- Know how to sell yourself without even realising it
- Feel confident when talking about your business
- Know that your pitch has the intended impact on your audience
- Leave excited to find your next pitching opportunity!
“The business pitching course taught me how to sell my services to customers more effectively. Adelina gave me in-depth feedback on my pitch and helped me learn how to personalise it and focus on the benefits that I am bringing to my customers. What’s even more impressive is that because during the pitching training we all kept pitching to each other (the audience), I got a new client from the pitching training session! I would highly recommend Adelina’s services – in a single training session she helped me learn how to deliver a sales pitch with more impact, become confident about pitching and get a new client - all with not a single dull moment throughout the session. Your business needs this woman!” Jelena Aleksic, Founder of Science Writing & Post-Doctoral Research Associate, University of Cambridge
"Before the training, I didn't know how to start explaining what I do. I would start with my job title, expecting people to fully understand my work. During the session Adelina gave me a tried-and-tested formula. Putting it into practice during the session gave me immediate clarity on how prospective clients perceive my business, and how to engage those clients quickly! The effect on the audience at the session was immediate - and I came away with a lead! I left the session wanting to ring around everyone I know to find my next speaking opportunity. There's no stopping me now!" Lou Shackleton, Director of Opportunities, The You Can Hub
This training is delivered by Adelina Chalmers of Presenting Good Practice.
*Refundable Ticket: The tickets are issued on a first come, first served basis. If you want to book but there are no more tickets, join our waiting list and you'll be the first to know if someone cancels or the date of the next event! We do not charge for these sessions, however because we only have 8 spaces at each event and we want to make sure that the people who book do turn up and do not take up a space that they will not use. Therefore we will change a nominal price/ticket, and if you attend the session we will refund you (less the Eventbrite fee, although Eventbrite also refund their fees). We ask people to arrive from 10.30pm to have time to meet the trainer, the attendees and choose a seat.The session runs from 11a.m - 3pm. Anyone coming after 10.50am and interrupts the session will not be refunded.
The training is FREE as long as you:
- are an eligible, registered SME (self-employed, limited company, registered partnership) within the 6 eastern counties (Hertfordshire, Essex, Cambridgeshire, Bedfordshire, Suffolk and Norfolk).
- attend a registration meeting with the NIAB Innovation Farm team
- speak to the trainer before the session
- turn up on time at the training session and
- stay for the duration of the training session
This training is funded by ERDF (European Regional Development Fund) - this is why your training session is free IF you Attend the above meeting and training session!
When & Where
NIAB Innovation Farm
NIAB Innovation Farm - Helping Your Business To Grow
We provide FREE expert support and assistance to small to medium businesses (SMEs) in the East of England to make their businesses a success!