Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
We are welcoming School and College staff from across the region to our annual IAG Conference. The event is open to both those who have worked in higher education for several years, and those who are new to it.
We are delighted to have updates from both Student Finance England, and from the UCAS Professional Development Team, as well as optional sessions providing updates and information from our faculties and support staff.
Optional talks will include:
- Admissions: Reference Writing Workshop
- Careers in Computing
- Education Courses at Anglia Ruskin University
- Tour of the campus with our student ambassadors
- The Creative Industries
- The study of Law: more than just a narrow vocational degree
- The UCAS Applicant Journey (UCAS Professional Development Team)
- Why study STEM? (Faculty of Science and Technology)
- Opportunities and Careers in Operating Departmental Practice
- SuperLab experience: Applied Nutritional, Pharmaceutical & Medical ScienceSocial Care
- Why Choose a Career in Finance? (Bloomberg suite)
FAQs/ Good to know...
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We have limited parking on site, which must be pre-booked. This will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis. We would advise that colleagues travel together to maximise the amout of spaces that are available to delegates. Please note, we will be in contact after your booking to confirm parking.
Alternatively visit our website to find out more about local car parks and public transport.
If you have access requirements, please contact us prior to the event to so we can make appropriate arrangements.
If you are looking to book on behalf of a group, please note, that you will need to complete a new booking per person in order to select their optional sessions.
If you are based outside of Essex, you may be interested to know we are also running this event at our Cambridge campus on 10th May 2017. Click here to visit booking for our Cambridge campus.