Actions and Detail Panel
Wed, 28 Jun 2017, 09:00 – Fri, 30 Jun 2017, 17:00 WEST
In this course you will learn all the important concepts of this popular framework by means of practical examples. After the bootcamp you will be able to plan a component-based web application with Angular, to keep control even in large projects and feel comfortable to maintain your app productively. While developing a practically oriented you will, last but not least, the advantages of TypeScript and all the best practices and tools that you need to design and maintain of an advanced web application.
The course adresses web developers (front-end and back-end) that want to become aquainted with the current state of front-end development with Angular.
- Jumpstart with Angular
- Important concepts
- The first app with ng-cli
- Build your app with components
- What is a component?
- Templates and styles
- Create connections between components
- Performant components and their life cycle
- More about data binding
- Propery binding
- Event binding
- Two-way binding
- How to use directives
- Using the builtin Angular directive
- Define your own directives
- How to use the DOM
- Services and dependency injection
- Services as central data stores
- Offer services per dependency injection
- Use services in components
- Use services in other service
- Define routes
- Parameters in routes
- React on route changes with observables
- Data processing with forms
- Template-driven and reactive forms
- Data validation
- How to architect your app with modules
- Use modules and routing to lazy load bundles
- Using pipes
- Create your own pipe
- The async pipe
- Http and observables
- Communication with backends
- First steps with RxJs
- Deployment and hosting
- Preparation of the app for deployment
- Build workflows and ahead-of-time compilation
- Host your app in the cloud
- Unit Testing
- Unit tests with Jasmine and Karma
- The Angular Testing Utilities
- Test your components in isolation
- Test coverage and reports
What are my hotel options to stay near the bootcamp location?
The bootcamp takes place in the district called Ajuda, which is near Belem, a touristic hotspot. There are a lot of hotels and hostels in the area, in all price ranges. Nearby hotels include, in order of price/standard, highest first:
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the bootcamp?
There is not a lot of parking space in the area, but normally it is possible to find a space around 500m away from the location.
Public transport is close, the stations are "Rio Seco" (bus lines 742 and 760, tram line 18) or "Rua Quinta do Almargem" (bus line 732). Find out more about the lines on the site of the public transport company in Lisbon "Carris":
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
You can call us or write us a mail:
+351 917 403 181
What's the refund policy?
We will fully refund any payment up to 2 weeks before the event. After that we will not be able to refund you. But you can transfer the right to participate in the bootcamp to any other person at any time.