Please arrive at 6pm for check-in to allow for a prompt 6.30pm start
The Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire CIPD branch Annual Meeting will review the year, the branch activities and strategy in addition to the formal election of committee roles. A buffet will be available from 6pm for those delegates attending the Annual Meeting.
Please join us for the event which follows.....
As part of AGM this year we are pleased to announce our guest speaker Stephanie Davies who will be presenting - Creating Happy, Engaged Teams and Cultures
The fun, informative and interactive session will explore various topics to promote positive working practices and include:
• The five themes of happy/engaged teams and creating a strategic approach to developing them
• Tangible techniques to develop teams, retain talent and increase happiness
• Increasing mental agility and emotional intelligence using the Laughology FLIP thinking tool.
• To further understand the positive impact humour can have for increasing team engagement.
• To gain insight into understanding the productivity paradox and what can be done to influence it
Outcomes will include:
• Tips on how to promote happiness in teams
• Ideas to aid engagement and job satisfaction
• A greater understanding of neuroscience for productivity
• Knowledge of humour as a tool for engagement and thinking differently
• How to use FLIP as a model for positive thinking and coaching
Tickets for Non-Members will cost £10 including VAT and the admin cost - refunds can only be made if you cancel your place 3 days prior of the event.
Professional photography and video production will be taking place at the event, and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.
Save This Event
When & Where
CIPD Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Branch
Welcome to the CIPD Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire Branch – as a team of volunteers we work hard to offer all of our members a diverse and engaging range of events along with a portfolio of services aimed at HR and L&D professionals.
Providing opportunities for networking and continuous professional development (CPD) through our exciting events programme; promoting best HR&D practice and raising the profile of the CIPD locally, we are passionate about championing better work and working lives within our region.
Join us on LinkedIn, follow us on Twitter, sign up to our email updates and like our Facebook page for the latest news and events information.
The Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire branch is part of the CIPD Midlands Partnership who run an annual regional event. The 2017 event is taking place on Saturday 7 October at Chseford Grange Hotel near Warwick, Visit the event page for details and to book your place