Actions and Detail Panel
Annual Cleantech Futures Conference - The 4th Industrial Revolution: the Ne...
Thu 6 July 2017, 09:00 – 17:00 BST
Join us to hear about the 4th industrial revolution, what it means for development across the globe and about the Governments perspective on the UK's leadership in smart technology. Hear about major new local investments in cleantech, about corporates with new innovation search programmes and the smart cleantech innovators keen to meet their needs.
- Keynote Session: ARM, University of Cambridge, Response to Climate Change
- Investing in Cleantech and Smart Technologies
- The Smart CIties Innovators of the Future
- Cleantech: The International Dimension
- Corporates and their Smart Technology Needs
1 to 1 meetings with corporates like Johnson Matthey will be available during the last session
For the full agenda please visit our website event page.