WEAR YOUR MAKE-UP WITH CONFIDENCE:
ANTI-AGEING MAKE-UP MASTERCLASS
Make-up can make you look years younger but only by using the right textures and application techniques!
I would like to invite you to a fun and informative ladies make-up masterclass at Powder Mills Hotel in Battle, East Sussex. This event is open to the public but tickets are limited to allow plenty of individual advice.
Purchase your ticket today to get expert advice on what make-up does and doesn't work once we reach 40yrs or more and find the every-day make-up look that's right for your face-shape, skin tone and life style.
Lessons you will take away:
How to achieve an every day natural, flawless look that will last
- The correct foundation, blusher and lip colour for your skin tone and how to apply them
- The importance of good concealing and how it can be achieved successfully
- How to subtly define brows to enhance your overall make-up look (no HD brows here!)
- The importance of keeping your own brushes clean & how this can be achieved
- The make-up products that do and don't work for you... and what you may now need to go out and purchase to complete the essential items needed for your make-up bag
Timings for the session:
- 10am - Complimentary tea/coffee on arrival
- 10.15 - Introductions / Skin care routine / Health & Safety
- 10.30 - Step-by-step make-up application demonstration on a 'model' for you to watch and then apply on yourself
- 11.15 - Break, with opportunity to ask questions
- 11.30 - Complete the make-up look
- 12.15 - Opportunity to ask questions
- 12.30 - Depart
Tickets must be purchased in advance, either through Eventbrite or by dropping me an email to email@example.com
A separate email will be sent out to all those attending with further details about the Masterclass. Please rest assured that no one will be made to feel self-conscious and there will be plenty of time for individual one-to-one advice.
I look forward to welcoming you to the Masterclass!
Testimonials from previous events that I have held:
"Wow, what a fab evening Jane, thank you so much, we really did enjoy ourselves and learnt so much. Can't wait for the next one"
"Hi Jane, I just wanted to say a massive thank you for giving me more confidence to wear the right colours! The session we had for learning your colours was fab, relaxed but very informative. I loved the next one which moved onto styling I am never that confident around clothes as I always think nothing suits me! You proved that it doesn’t matter what shape or size you are clothes can fit and suit you, you just need to know what you are looking for! Lastly my makeup I loved it! That is something I always enjoy doing but tend to stick to the same colours so it was nice to see that other colours suit - as for red lipstick I never thought I could pull that off!! I would without hesitation recommend you to all my friends and family."
What are my parking options at the event?
There is plenty of free parking at The Powder Mills Hotel for all guests.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
If you have any questions please drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's the refund policy?
Refunds are not available but your ticket is transferrable to a future event run by Jane Mather Ltd or you can transfer to a friend.