For those of us who love the look of real film and relish the challenge of learning how to get great shots without a million menu options to help us.
Beginner to intermediate. Please bring your film camera. 35mm and medium format welcome.
- How your camera works
- Holga to Hasselblad. different types of analogue camera
- Using a light meter
- Taking your time
- Magic. Understanding how film works
- Types of film and the results they produce
- Getting developed. Film labs or darkroom?
- Lightwalk. Learning about light
Nick Ilott is a portrait photographer with years of professional experience taking on work from a diverse range of clients from private commissions to national publications. His personal projects focus on fashion and film photography with a darker streak which contrasts with his more vibrant and happy professional work showing a range of skills and an eye for different genres.
He is passionate about sharing his knowledge and passing on what he has learned about photography over the years.