Anti-Money Laundering Update Webinar - December 2016
Wednesday, 7 December 2016 from 11:00 to 12:00 (GMT)
Following our highly successful seminars we would like to invite you to the next instalment of our AML update Webinars hosted by Bill Jones.
Bill is a member of the law society specialist anti-money laundering directory and this webinar will provide an invaluable AML update for MLRO’s and Compliance Officers. No nonsense guidance on your statutory and regulatory obligations.
The topics covered on the next webinar which is running on the 7th December 2016 will include:-
- Reporting to the NCA
- Client due diligence
- Source of funds
- Topical case scenarios
Please click the below link to book your space now.
Riliance Training provides comprehensive interactive and cost effective e-learning training for businesses working in regulated sectors.
Our online training platform puts you firmly in the driving seat so that you can manage and organise all of your training needs from one friendly training platform.
- Interactive and engaging e-learning courses
- In-house bespoke training sessions
- Access to an effective learning management platform
- Access to leading experts in Anti-Money Laundering and the Bribery Act
- Onsite compliance health checks and risk assessments
- Implementation of internal compliance systems and procedures
- CPD learning hours logged within the training platform
Contact Riliance Training for further information, by calling 01829 731200 or by emailing email@example.com