Anti-Money Laundering Update Webinar
Wednesday, 9 December 2015 from 11:00 to 11:45 (GMT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Following our highly successful seminars last month, we would like to invite you to our brand new online AML update Webinar hosted by Bill Jones.
Bill is a member of the law society specialist anti-money laundering directory and our online seminar provides an invaluable AML update for MLRO’s and Compliance Officers. no nonsense guidance on your statutory and regulatory obligations. Our interactive sessions encourage thought provoking scenarios and answers relevant to your firm. This will carry 1 CPD hour.
The topics covered will include:
- The 4th Euro Money Laundering Directive and its likely effect on law firms
- Using and charging for electronic ID services
- Important provisions contained in the Serious Crime Act 2015
- Customer and beneficial owner due diligence and source of funds enquiries
- Tips on creating compliant AML systems and procedures
Please click the below link to book your space now.
Riliance Training provides comprehensive interactive and cost effective e-learning training for businesses working in regulated sectors.
Our online training platform puts you firmly in the driving seat so that you can manage and organise all of your training needs from one friendly training platform.
- Interactive and engaging e-learning courses
- In-house bespoke training sessions
- Access to an effective learning management platform
- Access to leading experts in Anti-Money Laundering and the Bribery Act
- Onsite compliance health checks and risk assessments
- Implementation of internal compliance systems and procedures
- CPD learning hours logged within the training platform
Contact Riliance Training for further information, by calling 01829 731200 or by emailing email@example.com